Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guessing what's special coming up next week (Part 3 of 5)

Let's continue with a little game here.  I've got something pretty special coming up next week here at The Crossroads Music Channel, and I'd like to see if anyone can pick up on any clues that I'll be providing here in leading up to a fun week next week.

I'll be featuring videos here this week -- just one per day, continuing today -- that will all have something in common between them, but they feature different musicians performing the songs.  Can anyone guess what's in common that provides a clue as to a special feature I'll have here next week?

Let's find out.  Pay attention, now, and maybe do a bit of "digging."

The next clue comes from Sam & Dave, back in the Stax days.  Am I confusing anyone yet?  It'll all be explained starting next Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment