Friday, October 5, 2012

Guessing what's special coming up next week (Part 5 of 5)

Let's finish up a little game here.  I've got something pretty special coming up next week here at The Crossroads Music Channel, and I'd like to see if anyone can pick up on any clues that I've been providing here in leading up to a fun week next week.

I've been featuring videos here this week -- ending it with a bang today, not with just one -- that all have something in common between them, but they feature different musicians performing the songs.  Can anyone guess what's in common that provides a clue as to a special feature I'll have here next week?

Let's find out.  Pay attention, now, and maybe do a bit of "digging."

The next clue comes from the "quiet Beatle," George Harrison, and songs from his solo album "All Things Must Pass."  Is the surprise any clearer yet?  It'll all be explained starting next Monday.











No comments:

Post a Comment