Thursday, September 6, 2012

Did I find what I was looking for?

So, this is how it works for me sometimes.  It's like I have this music playlist that somehow follows me around quite naturally, almost mysteriously at times ... supernaturally.

I got in the car a day or two ago to head to the nearest mega-giant-discount chain store to get some food for dinner.  The first radio station that was on the stereo when I turned on the car wasn't playing a song I was in the mood for at that particular moment, so I switched to my favorite classic rock station.

(Photo credit:  Wikipedia)
There it was ... "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For."

By the time I got to the store and parked the car, the song hadn't finished but I had to go in.

As I was shopping, pushing the cart through the aisles, I couldn't believe my ears.  Over the mega-giant-discount chain store's sound system, the song was playing ...


Is someone trying to tell me something?  I dunno.


No comments:

Post a Comment